Question with 1 note
hv1621 said: It's not just england. I have the same issue every Friday and saturday. I enjoy partying as much as the next person, but shit, be respectful of people's homes.
Yeah it’s just general rude/antisocial behaviour :L I’m sure it’s not just England but I know it’s something quite rampant here - the police force is generally pretty useless when things do get out if hand but that’s a whole other rant :P
Post with 14 notes
I can’t stand angry, loud drunken people. Why do they feel the need to go around town on a night out just shouting and being dicks to everyone? I’m actually at home but I can hear a bunch of them nearby and I just wanna have a nice chill evening getting high and playing video games in my room, calm the fuck down.
Binge drinking culture in England sucks.
Question with 1 note
highplur said: You're beautiful (and sexy as fuck). <3 Have a great day! :)
Thank you ^_^ Hope you have a great day too!
Post with 3 notes
How is it 6:20pm already?! I’ve done absolutely nothing with my day :S
Guess I’ll play Theme Hospital for a while, that’ll make me feel productive..
Why don’t we talk about Monkey Island more
Sigourney Weaver and xenomorph - Alien (1979)
Photoset with 12 notes
Kitty’s super lazy lunch recipe!
Now, the method is the hardest part. Pay close attention because this can be particularly difficult depending on the amount of laziness you’re experiencing.
1. Spend a couple of hours rolling around your bed getting grumpy because you’re hungry but too lazy to make food.
2. Sulk your way down to the kitchen and look in the fridge/freezer with a sad look on your face and repeat out loud “there’s nothing to eat!”
3. Notice that you have waffles and get excited at the prospect of having food with minimal effort - you only need to put them in the oven!
4. Think about the laziest possible way to make the eggs. Yeah boiling them takes no effort but boiled eggs don’t really go with waffles. Admit a little defeat and muster the strength to stand there and fry them for a short amount of time
5. Get even more excited when you realise you have 2 cheese singles left in the fridge - this was clearly a miracle provided by the lazy food gods
6. Stack said foods thusly, add a sprinkle of salt if you’re feeling adventurous.
I’ve been thinking about this image a lot and I’d really love to get it as a tattoo (minus the banner). Obviously I need to contact the artist but wow, this would be an awesome tattoo..
Page 1 of 114